Trainer StabilityAn often unaddressed issue with trainers is that of trainer stability. This is a function of how low the trainer can place the bike relative to the ground, and how wide a footprint it presents once it’s placed there. Blackburn Tech models have been found to be nearly 10% more stable than the competition.
- Quiet and smooth magnetic resistance
- Wide range resistance curve with 5 resistance settings and a bar-mounted remote
- Boxed and tubular aluminum frame with adjustable height
- Fully adjustable legs and feet provide stability regardless of the surface the trainer is placed on
- Tapered cones fit more cavity-style dropouts
- FastCrank mounting system