Think back to when you were young and fearless—you faced roadblocks at every turn. No trails or bike parks, 50lb BMX bikes with banana seats, parents proclaiming that you'll take your eye out—if only a bike like the Status FSR Grom existed. No need to relive the past, however, because it's here and ready for Junior to shred on. It features 200mm of travel at the rear and 135mm up front, ISCG mounts for chain guides, a full mix of durable SRAM components, and ultra-tough Alex Supra 24" wheels. It's everything your little guy needs to get ripping early. Don't worry, they'll be faster than you in no time.
- M4 hydroformed tubing complements the DH capabilities of the Status. Playing on this, the frame features 200mm of travel, ISCG mounts for chainguides, 135mm spacing for the "junior" sizing, and a 1.5-inch forged head tube that's ready to take hits.
- Custom X-Fusion Metric Air R 29 fork is quickly turning heads. It has 130mm of travel to ensure performance through hits, protective carbon leg covers for reliable protection, a lightweight crown to keep weight under control, and a Flux-Piston air spring that drastically reduces seal drag.
- 24-inch Alex Supra DH rims have been built on our own hubs to provide rugged durability, and a 20mm thru-axle up front makes sure that the front end will remain stiff and responsive over rough tracks.
- Rolling stock includes 24x2.5" Maxxis High Roller DH tires for maximum traction, grip, and sheer speed when pointed down hill.
- SRAM GX-1000 one-by, 32T crankset delivers reliability in spades. With SRAM's X-Sync chainring, chain drops are next to impossible, while the simplified drivetrain setup makes rear shifts a breeze when blasting down hill.